Walter Ramsay Greenhouse - # 67
(click on a thumbnail image for a full sized picture)
walter ramsay greenhouse
The Ramsay Greenhouses were located at 100 Avenue and 111 Street. Five greenhouses were built in 1906 and four more were added soon after.
The favorite flower's grown by Ramsay were roses and carnations and the business continued until 1983 but at a different location.
The greenhouse on 1905 street is used to grow and provide all the flowers and plants seen thoughout Fort Edmonton Park.