(click on a thumbnail image for a full sized picture)
streetcar # 80 . notes
This streetcar was built in 1930 by the Ottawa Car Manufacturing Company and ran in Edmonton from 1930 to 1951. It was a modern marvel at the time with all steel construction, pneumatic doors and leather seats.
This car was purchased in 1981 from a site in Fort St. John. It took from 1985 to 2001 for the complete restoration.