(click on a thumbnail image for a full sized picture)
sanderson & looby blacksmith shop .notes
Established in 1881 this building is a reconstruction of the shop located at 97 Street and Jasper Avenue.
The structure has 4 sections. The blacksmith shop and carriage repair shop were located in the front. The residence of the blacksmith was located in the upper floor as well as a bunk loft for the children.