(click on a thumbnail image for a full sized picture)
motordrome ltd. . notes
The Motordrome Ltd. was buil in 1919 and was located at 101 Avenue and 103 Street until 1926. When it opened the Motordrome Ltd. offered a wide range of services such as selling new and used cars, a repair service, storage, cash wash and a gas pump.
This replica of the Motordrome is used as a display centre for the antique vehicles as well as a restoration area to maintain the automobiles.
The motorcyle pictured is a 1920 Harley-Davidson
V-Twin with sidecar.
Don't forget to ask for a ride in the antique cars. The interpreters are always glad to oblige.