Mellon Farm - # 78
(click on a thumbnail image for a full sized picture)
The farmhouse at Fort Edmonton Park is the original house built in 1922 beside Whitemud Creek and 63 Avenue.
The 408 acres of land owned by Mr. Mellon included the present site of Fort Edmonton Park.
More pictures of the equipment can be viewed in the 'Scene" menu under Harvest Fairs.