(click on a thumbnail image for a full sized picture)
hutchings & riley harness shop notes
This reconstructed building houses two businesses. The harness shop occupied the lower floor. The harness shop opened in 1891 where harnesses, blankets, saddles, combs and brushes, as well as soaps and oils for the main mode of transportation, the horse.
kernohan's millinery shop notes
The millinery shop opened in 1888 and the items for sale included ladies and girls clothing, stationary and fancy foodstuffs.