Bellerose School - # 24
(click on a thumbnail image for a full sized picture)
bellerose school notes
The Bellerose School was originally located north of the Sturgeon River near St. Albert. It received its charter in 1885.
The one storey spruce log building was heated by a pot bellied stove and was last used as a school in 1947.
This is the original building.