Anglican Church of St. Michael
and All Angels - # 53
(click on a thumbnail image for a full sized picture)
anglican church of st. michael and all angels
This church was built in 1910 at 127 Avenue and 69 Street. It is the original building with a few renovations. The church was moved to Fort Edmonton Park in 1974.